Injection methods: Vital Injector System or manually
Mesolift is a safe, natural alternative to invasive procedure or to laser resurfacing in patient wishing to have less invasive treatment. Mesolift is the latest and the only skin treatment rejuvenation that respects all three main target cell type- Keranocyte,Melanocyte and Fibroplast which trigger new collagen synthesis.This is performed by a Doctor or a Nurse using the state of art technology-vital injector.
Wide range of injectable serums with non stabilized hyaluronic acid ,growth factor ,minerals, vitamins, peptides and specific ingredients for specific customers needs. Mesolift induce new collagen growth for the purpose skin rejuvenation, tightening, lightening, reduce adipose tissue and facilitate hair restoration.
A topical anesthetic is usually sufficient as analgesia.
Although noticeable improvements can be obtained with a single treatment , multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve the best result. The effects are cumulative as new collagen production is stimulated in deep layers of the skin and it can take between 4-8 weeks before visible results.
Mesolift is a good adjunct to other dermal therapies like chemical peels or laser as it enhance penetration of cosmeceuticals.
To achieve optimal results :
- phase: Initialize – 4 sessions are recommended , usually 1 weeks apart
- phase: Repair – 2 sessions with 1 month interval
- phase: Maintain – 1 session every 2 to 6 months /according to skin quality and age/
Intensive Treatment course for mature or damage skin
Ideal for mature, dehydrated, dry or wrinkled skin with lack of radiance and plumpness. Reduction of fine lines, plumping, tightening and hydrating.
- phase: Initialize………………………….. 1 session of Skinbooster
- phase: Repair……….…………………….4 sessions of Mesolift with 1 weeks apart
- phase: Boost……….……………………….1 session of Skinbooster
- phase: Maintain…………………………..1 session every 4-6 months/According to skin quality and age/
- Full-face Skin Rejuvenation
- Post Acne Scarring (Pitting)
- Raised Fibrous Scars
- Stretch marks
- Red veins / Rosacea
- Pigmentation removal
- Hair Loss-promote hair cell growth and stimulate hair cell repair leading to overall improvement in the structure and appearance of hair.
To achieve optimal results 2 session per week are recommended during the 2months and using energizing shampoo will complete good anti-hair loss result.
- Lipolytic /Double Chin Reduction, reshaping small stubborn areas over the body , where exercise not working/
To achieve optimal results 3 session are recommended 3 weeks apart.
Possible after treatment symptoms
- burning sensation
- dry, sometimes ,flakey skin
- minor bleeding and bruising is possible
All symptoms should subside after 12-24 hours or up to a few days. Recovery time depends on the aggressiveness of the treatment , i.e .length of needles used.
It is not suitable for patient with:
- have used Roaccutane/ isotretinoil/ last 3 month
- are on anti-coagulant therapy/warfarin,Heparin
- allergy to topical anaesthesia
- in general, Aspirin, Vit E and meds that thin the blood should be avoided for 2 weeks prior treatmnet to avoid excessive bruising.
After treatment avoid:
- use of make up
- sun exposure
- use of hot or dry sauna
Some skin care product may react differently when infiltrating through the epidermal layer.